Wednesday, January 31, 2018

6 and 6 -- my 1st new project

While I was tossing ideas about, trying to decide on one that was "worthy", I played with some leftover yarn from a Magic Ball kit I got from Jimmy Beans (it has sold out).  As I knitted and knitted, it finally clicked that this could be my new project...
It will be a scrappy blanket, someday!

--------https://pomegranateandchintz.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/6and6in2018-january/  -------------
How did you go?  Well enough, it was soothing to knit in plain garter.
Did you have fun with something new?  Yes, it was fun!
Was it easy to decide what to choose to work on?  Kind-of.  I decided on it after the fact.  :P
Needed new fabrics for it?  Not yet, but I am sure I will be buying more tidbits to add on.
Were you able to make Substantial Progress with it?  I think so - only 2 mini-balls left!

2 comments:

  1. Your scrappy blanket is looking good! Thank you for joining Meredithe and me for our 6&6 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, those are beautiful colours in that knitting. I think it can definitely be classed as good progress. :-)

    ReplyDelete