Thursday, May 3, 2018

May OMG - Rainbow Road pillow

I am taking another class with Rachel of Stitched in Color - Curves.  One of our projects is an improv rainbow road.   Instead of a table runner, I am going to make a 15" ish square pillow.

I bought some yummy solids from Gotham Quilts and after a moment of hesitation, chopped the yardage into a wide strip. 


Then I sliced it into smaller chunks:

I was distracted by the selvage - can I make an itty-bitty garland out of them?

I am going back to play now.  :)   Thanks to our OMG host, Patty of Elm Street Quilts.


2 comments:

  1. Will have to check out Rachel's rainbow road, love a rainbow quilt! I'm knitting a rug with selvages, had to learn to trim them AHEAD of cutting strips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving rainbow solids! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete