Friday, June 1, 2018

Kingfisher QAL - June OMG

My goal for this month is to participate in the Kingfisher QAL, co-hosted by Rachel and Jodi.  I will cut out squares/prep the hexies and make 20 flowers.

I took pics of my fabric pull and posted to my Instagram.  I'm really not up-to-speed on how to use the app, and apparently my device is not compatible with the extra 'Layout' app to make it all fancy.  Whatever, I'd rather be sewing than taking photos.  :P



Linking up my OMG with Patty of Elm Street Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Love that fabric with the x's . Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you have done with them by the end of this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics, and color combo. It's going to be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete