Saturday, July 1, 2017

July OMG - picnic blanket

I have a gazillion things that I "should" work on, but I really want to do something fun...  Sewing is so much more enjoyable when you get to play, right?  So I'm going to choose something I *want* to do this month for my OMG, hosted by Elm Street Quilts.

One of my favorite blogs is Stitched in Color.  Rachel is currently hosting a sew-along for a simple picnic blanket.  I just bought a cute Christmas-y FQ stack from Connecting Threads that I've wanted to buy since last year:


My goal is to participate in the sew-along and complete the top.  ((Need to find backing fabric...!))

6 comments:

  1. Wow love the fabrics! I will have to go and check it out...not that I need any more projects to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics, looking forward to seeing the finished top at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What "yummy" looking fabrics. They will sew up nicely together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric and fun QAL. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fun quilt along. I'm tempted but too busy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you couldn't forget that bundle. Very cute! I have Christmas on my mind lately too. It just may be the subject of my next class.... shhh!

    ReplyDelete