Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September OMG - done

Found them!



I have been sorting through my piles and boxes and more boxes.  A bit ago, I found the missing pieces buried deep at the bottom of a box I thought I had sifted through before.

I also found the layout, but I remember when I started sewing the triangles together, I forgot to mark which way was up...  So I might need to improvise a bit.  :)


--------------------------edited 25 Sep 17-------------------------------
This past weekend, I finished up the rest of that row:



Linking back to our host, Elm Street Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Fun halloween colors in your quilt top. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun and colorful Halloween quilt. Love the spiderwebs.

    ReplyDelete