Monday, September 4, 2017

September OMG - Halloween spiderweb quilt

Early last October, I took a class at my LQS on spiderweb quilts.  I got half-way done before Halloween came and went.


So I set it aside and moved on.  Seriously, I packed up all of my stash!  ...and the rest of the house too, plus kids and cats, of course!  We only moved one town over, but I was not very organized about packing, so I'm still searching for some things, like the other blocks-to-be.  They are buried in a box somewhere...

I know where the rest of the row in progress is:

I even labeled the pieces so I know what order to sew them in, yay!
As well as the box of scraps I was using:
scraps!

My one-monthly-goal for September is to find those other 15 blocks!   Thanks for hosting, Patty, and encouraging me to sew more!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Find those blocks! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete