Monday, March 6, 2017

March OMG - Double Wedding Ring

Linking back to our host: http://www.elmstreetquilts.com/p/omg-one-monthly-goal.html

Last week, I got to take a class with Victoria Findlay Wolfe on Double Wedding Rings.  This is what I came up with:


Here it is ready to be basted, but the kitties interrupted...

And then before I posted those, I got distracted with the quilting, so this is what it looks like right now:


My One Monthly Goal is to quilt this, echo-stitching with machine quilting and hand-quilting with pearl cotton on the inside of the rings.  (( And post about it on time!  :P ))  I am hanging out with my Victoria, who is home sick with a fever today, so while she is sleeping, I am making progress.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be lovely. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! Good luck accomplishing your goal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, how lucky to take a DWR class with Victoria, this is one of my very favourite quilts, yours is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete